Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rolltide4life

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 19, 2010
Is it me or anyone has an issue not able to download the update for Monterey 12.6.3 with MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) ? it does not show up on software update. However, I can see Ventura 13.2 upgrade option, but I dont want to upgrade to Ventura just yet. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
If you go to the Software Update window, you should see the Ventura update, then underneath THAT should be a link for "Other Updates", which will show you the latest Monterey 12.6.3 update(you have to click on that "Other Updates" link to see it.)

Are you currently running a version of Monterey?
What version of macOS are you running right now?

rolltide4life

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 19, 2010
Thanks for the reply. I dont see "Other updates" for 12.6.3 I know it supposed to show that underneath Ventura 13.2 Upgrade option.

I am currently on Monterey 12.6.2 at this moment. I have rebooted my MacBook Pro 2019 twice and refreshed software updates from Apple > About this Mac > Software Update but with no luck seeing the "Other Updates" Option for 12.6.3 I am at loss at this moment. Thanks again for your help.

rolltide4life

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 19, 2010
I found the issue, it was the firewall that blocked apple updates. After fixed this on the firewall, I can get the update for 12.6.3 and safari 16.3 now. thanks for all the help. this issue is resolved now.

Reactions: DeltaMac
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.