Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Belle Pomme

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2020
They are loaded on the UPS truck for delivery today! I will send picture to confirm once they arrive. Somehow they managed to escape Louisville, or perhaps Apple does not care too much about this accessory getting out early.

iLoveDeveloping

Suspended
Sep 24, 2009
Ireland
Patiently waiting for mine to ship - still says Friday! I got a few and a key ring. Still haven’t told the wife! Hope they arrive before she gets home from work! ???

Reactions: robotica

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
That's interesting that I ordered as soon as ordering went online and I ordered no engraving but mine still says "preparing to ship". It also still says arriving by Friday, April 30th.

Reactions: Zari

robotica

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2007
Edinburgh
Mine are also still at preparing to ship
with a delivery date of Friday! Ordered a 4 pack with engraving. I expect to see some movement today.

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
That's interesting that I ordered as soon as ordering went online and I ordered no engraving but mine still says "preparing to ship". It also still says arriving by Friday, April 30th.
Same here- I just wonder if ours is going to be on the same plane

OldPier

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2020
my best buy order was the same

airtag3.jpg

airtag2.jpg

iLoveDeveloping

Suspended
Sep 24, 2009
Ireland
Still preparing to ship!! ☹️ But says will deliver tomorrow. Don’t see that happening some how, unless the are already in the country! No way it’s getting from China to Ireland in less than 24 hours

iLoveDeveloping

Suspended
Sep 24, 2009
Ireland
Oh that’s funny, just checked and it’s shipped just now! ? Tracking info still not up though, probably take a few hours to show where it’s coming from!

coolbreeze2

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2009
Ordered the minute ordering became available on Apple website. I ordered no engraving 4-pack. I just received the UPS shipping tracking number for arrival on tomorrow April 30th. I also ordered AirTag Loop (deep navy)and it arrives tomorrow via FedEx.

Last edited:

Aniseedvan

macrumors 65816
May 14, 2012
UK
Oh that’s funny, just checked and it’s shipped just now! ? Tracking info still not up though, probably take a few hours to show where it’s coming from!
Mine is still the same (UK), colleague got a DPD tracking number early this morning, I’ve not had one, and the syncreon website is bouncing me through to DHL website with no info. I’ve given up until tomorrow morning!

edit: text from DHL. That’ll be a nice end of workday delivery, lockdown has honed my understanding of carrier arrivals !

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.