Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sebacote

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 28, 2014
Quebec City, Canada
Ordered 8AM right when they were available to order, set to be delivered this friday, but still no update on shipping, and we're Wed 28th 10:30PM?

I see so many people here getting theirs sooner or already having shipping info and things like that!

1619663367570.png

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
It'll change to shipped one day before delivery, I'm in Australia, we get ours tomorrow, my order just changed to shipped.

MTShipp

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2009
Raleigh, North Carolina
They have been in your Country for a few days probably. But to reduce the chances of early delivery, the carrier holds them on Apple’s behalf. It has happened for most products that I have purchased on pre-order day. This is no exception. I have two orders of (4) on order. Still shows preparing to ship with a delivery of tomorrow. In my 10+ years of this, I have never had an early delivery and have only had one late (by 1 day).

iLoveDeveloping

Suspended
Sep 24, 2009
Ireland
Preparing to ship for me too! But still says delivery tomorrow!! No way they are coming from China to Ireland in one day! They must be in Europe or UK already and will start tracking tomorrow! Unless Apple is not update the tracking info which is unlikely

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.