Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AshleyJackson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 20, 2024
Hello, Ashley here. Anthony woke up this morning at 8:10 AM. When Anthony makes breakfast, I got the pop up on my iPhone 11 screen saying confirm your iPhone passcode. So we decided to ignore it for now, later though Anthony ate breakfast. He got back on my iPhone 11, went to settings app

Long story: Anthony ate breakfast and he got back on my iPhone 11, went to settings app. I tapped on confirm my iPhone passcode notification, it states this: confirm your iPhone passcode to continue using iCloud. I clicked on continue button, typed the passcode, then tried to sign in to my Apple ID. I got a message saying my Apple ID has been locked

Here is the transcript:
Anthony
Hello
Apple support customer
Hi Anthony! How I can help?
Anthony
I tried logging in to my Apple ID on Ashley’s iPhone 11 as Anthony’s phone name, I got a message saying Apple ID locked for security reasons
Apple support customer
I understand that you’re locked out of my Apple ID, I’m here to help
Anthony
My Apple ID is unlocked. I’m sad
Apple support customer
Hey, hey, don’t be sad! I’m here for you either way

This morning at 7 I tried to log in to my Apple ID again, I got a message saying my Apple ID has been locked, but I unlocked my account

Thanks,
Ashley

Any advice?

P_Watt

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2018
Hello, Ashley here. Anthony woke up this morning at 8:10 AM. When Anthony makes breakfast, I got the pop up on my iPhone 11 screen saying confirm your iPhone passcode. So we decided to ignore it for now, later though Anthony ate breakfast. He got back on my iPhone 11, went to settings app

Long story: Anthony ate breakfast and he got back on my iPhone 11, went to settings app. I tapped on confirm my iPhone passcode notification, it states this: confirm your iPhone passcode to continue using iCloud. I clicked on continue button, typed the passcode, then tried to sign in to my Apple ID. I got a message saying my Apple ID has been locked

Here is the transcript:
Anthony
Hello
Apple support customer
Anthony
I tried logging in to my Apple ID on Ashley’s iPhone 11 as Anthony’s phone name, I got a message saying Apple ID locked for security reasons
Apple support customer
Anthony
Apple support customer

This morning at 7 I tried to log in to my Apple ID again, I got a message saying my Apple ID has been locked, but I unlocked my account

Thanks,
Ashley

Any advice?
https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204106

Mdswq7027

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2024

Here is the transcript:
Anthony
Hello
Apple support customer
Anthony
Apple support customer
Anthony
Apple support customer

Thanks,
Ashley

Any advice?
Help me my one it has stuck on Apple ID

Mdswq7027

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2024
Help me, family, I bought an iPhone, it had a password, I removed it, but Icloud is still there, help me to unlock it.

P_Watt

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2018
Help me, family, I bought an iPhone, it had a password, I removed it, but Icloud is still there, help me to unlock it.
If you are not the owner of the apple ID it probably belongs to the previous owner. If that is the case you will have to ask them to remove the phone from their Find My list.
If you don't know them then the phone is useless to you

Reactions: Reverend Benny
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.