Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yaxomoxay

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
I am trying to watch shows on ATV+ but for some reason I get a “Up Next” option only, while yesterday it was working fine. (I can watch free episodes).
I have AppleOne premier, they got the $$$ a few days ago, and it says that the subscription is active.

I have the same issue on my iPhone. Is the service down?

hawwkk55

macrumors newbie
Aug 21, 2013
I’m also seeing the same issues which is affecting my paramount+/showtime subscription as well. It’s showing as not subscribed in the app but says I am in settings.

Reactions: yaxomoxay

vlad_djkax

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2016
Brasil
I am trying to watch shows on ATV+ but for some reason I get a “Up Next” option only, while yesterday it was working fine. (I can watch free episodes).
Same thing is happening here.. only free first episodes of apple original shows seem to work, be it in my iPhone or in my old Apple TV 3rd gen.

When I try to watch something beyond that, for example, Servant S3E03, or Acapulco S1E09, there’s no “Play” option available.

Reactions: DocMultimedia

DocMultimedia

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2012
Charlottesville, VA
I have AppleOne premier, they got the $$$ a few days ago, and it says that the subscription is active.

I have the same issue on my iPhone. Is the service down?
Also having a lot of issues in past twenty minutes. I went to down detector (or one of those sites) and a ton of reports were coming in. Mine now seems back up. 9:05 eastern time.

yaxomoxay

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
I’m also seeing the same issues which is affecting my paramount+/showtime subscription as well. It’s showing as not subscribed in the app but says I am in settings.
Very weird, if that’s the case then it’s an AppleTV app issue.

vlad_djkax

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2016
Brasil
Apple System Status shows only one failure, in Apple Pay and Wallet…

Edit: and now it seems to be working again. A “Play” button is now available in Acapulco show…

Issue solved, I hope…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.