Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ellisoda

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2015
Ohio
Seriously! Ask any question you think is dumb here, and I or someone else will hopefully answer your question. This should eliminate a lot of posts in this sub forum.
Hi. How do I ask a general question for the entire forum to view here? I can't locate that button. How is that for a dumb question :) Thank you.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Hi. How do I ask a general question for the entire forum to view here? I can't locate that button. How is that for a dumb question :) Thank you.
Use the compose/write new thread button on the top right when you are viewing the forum.

jerrydpi

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2013
Hi everyone :)

My iDownloader Pro App is stuck on a pop up screen that says:

Warning!

Your personal and Financial Data is in DANGER!

You have a Very Dangerous Virus!

Pleas Call Aplle Technical Support Now!

Call Toll-Free: 855-979-6659

Error Code: 0X000314CE

What do I do?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Hi everyone :)

My iDownloader Pro App is stuck on a pop up screen that says:

Warning!

Your personal and Financial Data is in DANGER!

You have a Very Dangerous Virus!

Pleas Call Aplle Technical Support Now!

Call Toll-Free: 855-979-6659

Error Code: 0X000314CE

What do I do?
Sounds like there's a crappy ad that gets loaded or the app itself might not be good. You can try closing out the app and perhaps rebooting your device to see if that gets rid of that. If not, you might want to remove that app and not use it.

jerrydpi

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2013
Sounds like there's a crappy ad that gets loaded or the app itself might not be good. You can try closing out the app and perhaps rebooting your device to see if that gets rid of that. If not, you might want to remove that app and not use it.

How do I close the app?

If you mean pushing the Home Button and go to, say Safari, and then re-booting, no that doesn't work.

Every time I re-open the app I get the same pop up.

As far as removing the app, I have a lot of Concert Videos on the app, so I need to keep it.

Please note that I've had the app for about 4 years, and it has never done this until yesterday.

Last edited:

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
How do I close the app?

If you mean pushing the Home Button and go to, say Safari, and then re-booting, no that doesn't work.

Every time I re-open the app I get the same pop up.

As far as removing the app, I have a lot of Concert Videos on the app, so I need to keep it.

Please note that I've had the app for about 4 years, and it has never done this until yesterday.
You can perhaps try uninstalling and reinstalling it (not sure of that would remove your videos or not).

You might wans to try posting about this in the iOS Apps section as this seems to be more about an app than something that this iOS 7 related.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.