Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oneartist

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 1, 2021
I'm working with REW and miniDSP on a Lyngdorf MP60 2.1 AV system using a M1 MacMini. I need to see MP60 2.1 on the Audio Midi Setup page, but it will not show. With other audio recording equiptment I have easily created Aggrigate devices on the M1 Mini but the MP60 will not show? MP60 usb out is connected to the usb in of the Mini. It should show up with 7.1 outputs. REW requires this output source to run test and take measurements. Has anyone had problems seeing an AV Processor or AVR in the Audio Midi Setup window?

oneartist

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 1, 2021
I'm working with REW and miniDSP on a Lyngdorf MP60 2.1 AV system using a M1 MacMini. I need to see MP60 2.1 on the Audio Midi Setup page, but it will not show. With other audio recording equiptment I have easily created Aggrigate devices on the M1 Mini but the MP60 will not show? MP60 usb out is connected to the usb in of the Mini. It should show up with 7.1 outputs. REW requires this output source to run test and take measurements. Has anyone had problems seeing an AV Processor or AVR in the Audio Midi Setup window?
For audio interfaces etc, a usb in to the Mac is all that is needed. For the MP60 an HDMI connection from the Mac to an In of the MP60 fixed the problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.