Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

This week's best deals included some of the first discounts on the new M4 iPad Pro and M2 iPad Air, as well as big savings across the entire AirPods lineup. If you're okay with investing in a previous generation, you'll also find big savings on the M1 iPad Air.

Hero0003.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

AirPods

airpods-yellow.jpg

• What's the deal? Get up to $99 off AirPods
  • Where can I get it? Amazon
  • Where can I find the original deal? Right here

AirPods deals were in abundance this week, and you can still find a solid discount on every current model right now on Amazon. The biggest markdown is $99 off the AirPods Max, which is also a fairly rare deal that we haven't seen in a few months, but there's also savings on AirPods 2, AirPods 3, and AirPods Pro 2.

M4 iPad Pro

m4-ipad-pro-yellow.jpg

• What's the deal? Get $50 off the 11-inch M4 iPad Pro

Following a few markdowns at Best Buy that were exclusive to members, Amazon this week introduced a $49 discount on the M4 11-inch iPad Pro that's available to all shoppers. This is now the best deal we've tracked on the 256GB Wi-Fi iPad Pro, and it's available in Silver.

M2 iPad Air

m2-ipad-air-yellow.jpg

• What's the deal? Get up to $65 off the new iPad Air

Amazon introduced some of the first straight cash discounts on the new 11-inch and 13-inch M2 iPad Air, with up to $50 in savings on these tablets. A few of these are dwindling in stock as we head into the weekend, so be sure to shop soon if you want to save on Apple's latest iPad Air.

M1 iPad Air

ipad-air-m1-yellow.jpg

• What's the deal? Get $150 off M1 iPad Air

$150 OFFM1 iPad Air (256GB Wi-Fi) for $599.0... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Best Apple Deals of the Week: Discounts Hit Every AirPods Model, Plus First Sales on M4 iPad Pro and M2 iPad Air

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.