Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neocell

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2005
Great White North
yellow said:
I hear Apple and the "adult toy industry" are working on a.. device.. that will accept a plug from the iPod and will... oscillate... to the tunes being played.
That should be exciting, no?
This was done a while ago. iBuzz for fun. :D

US site with the nice iPodesque video

needthephone

macrumors 6502a
Apr 4, 2006
sydney
I was thinking exactly the same thing. What a boring year for new Apple products. When they have been so prolific in recent years and not to bring anything new out all year apart from those shoes (well would you bother, seems to be a desperate move to get SOMETHING out) sets the alarm bells ringing that they may be losing their touch. AND they jump into bed with intel a seriously underperfoming outfit, who makes out of date processors too.

Come on Apple give us new stuff-something different not just a slightly smaller, thinner ipod.

dpaanlka

macrumors 601
Nov 16, 2004
Illinois
The MacBook Pro form factor is so sexy though. 1" thick 17" disiplay? Go to a Best Buy or something and take a look at every 17" PC laptop.

Boring my foot!

cyberdogl2

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2003
The most stunning and exciting thing by FAR this year has been Bootcamp. It took a long time for fans to figure out how to boot windows. And as soon as we do, BAM software AND drivers straight from Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.