Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hummer

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 3, 2006
Queens, New York NY-5
I was in my office when I heard this awesome song playing faintly in the background. When I realized Shazam wasn't going to help because the volume was so low, I decided to put on the voice recorder on my iPhone and what I got from it is this: http://soundcloud.com/keethan/help-me-identify-the-song. You can hear the end of the song in the background if you turn it up loud enough. It ends at around :45 and then another song starts that I'm not worried about finding.

I'm looking for either the artist, the name of the song, or both because there was another song on the album I really liked with lyrics that sounded like "we've got to fall away" in it. The singer is a female vocalist and it's a pretty downtempo.

I buy all of my music, so by helping me find this artist, you're helping me empty my wallet as well. Also, I'll send the person who helps me identify the song $20 through Google Checkout, PayPal, or in the mail.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.