Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Opariti

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2023
I have a Macbook Pro 14.1 (A1708), 13.3" in dual boot, Ventura 13.6 and Windows 10. When I created the dual boot, more than a year ago , I used Bootcamp from Ventura as per the procedure. Everything works fine, but I can no longer find the Bootcamp executable on Windows 10 (it was there for some time ...). Today, I downloaded the Bootcamp install (zip) file from Apple's support site but I can't install it, it says something like - "This version is not acceptable for your computer". I would need to have it again on Windows because I want to be able to select the default boot, Ventura or Windows; currently I have to press Alt, arrows and Enter for the choice of Windows. What should I do: either to have a right version of Bootcamp to install on Windows, or to do it otherwise. I mention again that, following the dual boot procedure this software was available of the Windows partition. Thanks

Opariti

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2023
I have a Macbook Pro 14.1 (A1708), 13.3" in dual boot, Ventura 13.6 and Windows 10. When I created the dual boot, more than a year ago , I used Bootcamp from Ventura as per the procedure. Everything works fine, but I can no longer find the Bootcamp executable on Windows 10 (it was there for some time ...). Today, I downloaded the Bootcamp install (zip) file from Apple's support site but I can't install it, it says something like - "This version is not acceptable for your computer". I would need to have it again on Windows because I want to be able to select the default boot, Ventura or Windows; currently I have to press Alt, arrows and Enter for the choice of Windows. What should I do: either to have a right version of Bootcamp to install on Windows, or to do it otherwise. I mention again that, following the dual boot procedure this software was available of the Windows partition. Thanks
Solved, as per https://github.com/timsutton/brigadier/issues/37

Reactions: bobcomer
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.