Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Littleodie914

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Woo hoo!

Already posted once, but we just got our iMac, and I think it deserves a post as well. :D ;)

Wow... Bigger images really get the quality kicked out of 'em when shrinking to 100kb... Never noticed it on my 1024x768! :eek:

Attachments

• Snap.jpg
    Snap.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 302

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
Littleodie914 said:
Already posted once, but we just got our iMac, and I think it deserves a post as well. :D ;)

Wow... Bigger images really get the quality kicked out of 'em when shrinking to 100kb... Never noticed it on my 1024x768! :eek:
That's JPEG compression for you ;)

bigandy

macrumors G3
Apr 30, 2004
Murka
freebird said:
Not actually my December desktop, but my HD crashed and my desktop isn't as pretty right now. Sorry for the bad quality, but I can't exactly take another snap.

I'm not actually a new member... can't log into my other account and hotmail won't let me receive the password request email.

muchos respect for calvin & hobbes! ;)

tonyeck

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
edesignuk said:
Still enjoying the novelty value of adding the 2005FPW to my 20" iMac :rolleyes:

Anyway, just changed desktops and I really like this one :)

edit: *cough* er...excuse the files on the desktop :eek: ;) :p :D

Mate, surely it makes ZERO sense to broadcast yourself stealing peoples work? I dont get why you would do that? And then even bring it to everyones attention that your blatently a pirate? :confused:

Crazy!

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
tonyeck said:
Mate, surely it makes ZERO sense to broadcast yourself stealing peoples work? I dont get why you would do that? And then even bring it to everyones attention that your blatently a pirate? :confused:

Crazy!
Mate, possibly because I don't care :confused:

Wack! :p

Sweetfeld28

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2003
Buckeye Country, O-H
mc68k said:
ha this board doesnt filter the word ass :)

thanks for the side note. but who is that girl, and could i get a copy of that picture? for some reason i think i have seen a different picture of her somewhere else, but i'm not sure where.

willab

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2003
Alabama
I just got my second display. The desktop picture is two pictures put together in Photoshop from a trip I went on last summer.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 225

willab

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2003
Alabama
MacFan26 said:
nice :) where is that?
Philmont in New Mexico. This was the last day of an 11 day back packing trip. I really wish the picture had been taken an hour earlier just as the sun was coming up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.