Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Handle

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
I deleted a note in the program "Notes" on my iPad Mini. It was a material list that I really need. Is there any way to retrieve that deleted note?

FWIW, I started using the Cloud for Notes around that time so that the notes would sync on my iPhone too. Any chance the note could be retrieved from the Cloud?

seble

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2010
Usually dude, its gone :(
One thing that sucks about the cloud, soon as I get rid of something on my iPhone, boom say good bye to it from imac and ipad too! I suggest in future put any important notes in a duplicate note, paste them into pages, or textedit or whatever if you're on the mac.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Usually dude, its gone :(
One thing that sucks about the cloud, soon as I get rid of something on my iPhone, boom say good bye to it from imac and ipad too! I suggest in future put any important notes in a duplicate note, paste them into pages, or textedit or whatever if you're on the mac.

Yah i have 3 duplicated notes for my list on personal info and i save as a draft in an email

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.