Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scdunn83

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2023
Rochester, NY
Hi Everyone -

I have noticed that using my iPhone with iOS 16.4 (and 16.3) that after creating and deleting a FaceTime Link that the FaceTime Link (which I successfully deleted) reappears at some point after a restart (immediately after a forced restart). I have observed this on another iPhone as well, which would suggest it's not something unique to me. This feels like a bug where the delete operation is not getting synched? Has anyone else had similar observations, or know of a workaround? Cheers! 🍻

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
Hi Everyone -

I have noticed that using my iPhone with iOS 16.4 (and 16.3) that after creating and deleting a FaceTime Link that the FaceTime Link (which I successfully deleted) reappears at some point after a restart (immediately after a forced restart). I have observed this on another iPhone as well, which would suggest it's not something unique to me. This feels like a bug where the delete operation is not getting synched? Has anyone else had similar observations, or know of a workaround? Cheers! 🍻
Hi, I just tried and the FaceTime link deleted. Maybe I didn’t wait long enough. I’ll check back later.

scdunn83

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2023
Rochester, NY
Hi, I just tried and the FaceTime link deleted. Maybe I didn’t wait long enough. I’ll check back later.
Thanks for checking this out! I noticed the only way I could reliably get them to show back up was to do a forced restart. Otherwise, it could be a few days or even a week or so prior to the deleted FaceTime Links reappearing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.