Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
Requests:
1. Add auto marking of a set completed after an interval of say 30 seconds minimum after repetitions are completed and movement (of the repetitions) are detected. Example if I do bench press of 11-12 reps (not normal but fatigued), and I get up and start walking or rotating my arms the app should know I’m out doing repetitions for exercises.

2. Keep count of seconds/minutes of rest between sets and record them for output readout and metrics for feedback to the user.

3. Metrics - I want everything:
what exercises had the most per week/month
what weights I used per exercise and where I’ve lowered or increased. Add a motivational not when decreasing.
^ allow end user to put in memo/notes per exercise / workout completed.
Detect when exercises have been skipped ^ coincides with notes (Fatigued, no energy, appoint, muscle failure, elevated heart rate, low motivation/focus whatever the end users notes are it’s helpful for seeing correlation of metrics).

* these are things I currently get with Strong! App - one of your biggest competitors.

PS: have a look into what colours are best for people under high intensive training - I’m sure there is data out there on this. Example Green ~ in another app I found is horrendous for me under bright light gyms, worked great for late night low light workouts at home though; overall I killed off that app for this and other reasons.

I’m not trying to say WHAT your app should do ... just hoping I can help with ideas that jog better ones you come up with.

Cheers.
Wow, your request 1 is what I am thinking recently!!! It seems I should make it come true ASAP.
Thank you dude, all your advice is very constructive,I have written it in my memo

Reactions: DeepIn2U

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wow, your request 1 is what I am thinking recently!!! It seems I should make it come true ASAP.
Thank you dude, all your advice is very constructive,I have written it in my memo
Glad that I could help.

Next up .... HIIT (I kind of exercise I just have to soon get into training for).
This will give you a challenge of exercise and reptition code a challenge:
Excercise 1: In place Jumping lunges (that's what I call them)

Excecise 2: switch to Jumping Jacks

Exercise 3: switch to push-ups

No resting between them yet you alternate and after #3 is your rest as a set is completed. The transitioning of hand movement may affect your code as there is no rest between the movements.

If you exercise your code will flourish ... if you don't time to visit a gym and have look around, lots of information.

Glad I could help.

Cheers

SheldonKK

macrumors member
Dec 6, 2020
How can i modify the routines' name? I have to delete my routines and recreate them for renaming them.

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
Version 2.0.3

Supported modifying previous record of gym workouts.

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
Version 2.0.4 includes the following improvement:

• Bug fixes and enhancements.
• Support renaming routines.

Thank you for your supporting and watching

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
Version 2.0.5 includes the following improvement:

• Fixed the bug that may lead to incorrect data.

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
Version 2.0.6 includes the following improvement:

• Improve the accuracy of push-up detection.

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
Version 2.0.7 includes the following improvement:

• Support creating custom workouts, lawn mowing, snow shoveling you can make any activity a workout on your watch.

IMG_6276.PNG

BryceXXXX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2020
Version 2.0.9

Increase the number of custom workouts, now you can create up to 50 custom workouts!!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.