Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Makosuke

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 15, 2001
The Cool Part of CA, USA
I glance at DealMac every day just to make sure there's nothing awesome that I didn't know I wanted that I can get for cheap (their tagline, "How to go broke saving money", is the most accurate I've ever seen), but one thing I don't expect from that site is humor.

Well, today, if you go and scroll down to a deal on a 7" digital picture frame (Photo category), you will see the following, which conntains an aside I personally found absolutely hilarious for some reason:

PhotoShare 7" Digital Photo Frame for $94 shipped
Buy.com cut its price on the PhotoShare 7" Digital Photo Leather Frame, model no. DAF7NBR, to $93.99. (Angry baby photo not included. We hope.) With free shipping, that's a $6 overnight drop and the lowest total price we've seen. Able to read Memory Stick or Secure Digital card formats, this frame features AV output jacks, AC adapter, USB cable, AV cable, and removable leather display frame. Shutterfly adds 15 5x7" digital prints for free. Deal ends June 15.
Emphasis mine... and indeed, if you look at Buy.com's product photography, the picture they've chosen to showcase it with can only be described as an "angry baby photo". Go to Buy.com and check out the full-sized images for the full effect--it's kind of scary.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
In case the link ceases to work:

AngryBaby.jpg

plinden

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Can we turn this into an angry babies photo thread?

Attachments

• IMG_6719.jpg
    IMG_6719.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 166
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.