Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleFanatic10

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2010
Hawthorne, CA
If so, have you heard anything from the schools? I've applied to 4 and only heard from 1. It's April, shouldn't we be hearing anything by now?

Last edited:

varunsanthanam

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2007
California
If so, have you heard anything from the schools? I've applied to 4 and only heard from 1. It's April, shouldn't we be hearing anything by now?

Many CSU schools have yet to release their decisions. Many have already released their decisions as well. Check the admissions page of each university and contact an admissions representative for mores specific information

AppleFanatic10

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2010
Hawthorne, CA
Many CSU schools have yet to release their decisions. Many have already released their decisions as well. Check the admissions page of each university and contact an admissions representative for mores specific information

So I just found out that even though I'm a CA resident & I live in CA, but in go to UMUC because of living overseas prior to moving back, I can't get into any CSU, which pretty much sucks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.