Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 10, 2017
Hi all,

Please can anybody recommend a case that offers good protection and grip/feel in the hands for the 15 Pro Max White Titanium? I know there is a huge thread with many recommendations on there, but I can't seem to find one that meets my needs.

I have tried the Speckled Mous Limitless but found the edges of the case sharp which then hurts my hands/pinky. I have also tried the Ryan London leather case but I found the case not having a tight fit, therefore I am worried that if I was to drop my phone, the case would not offer much protection.

I live in the UK, so please recommend cases that will not take very long to be delivered.

Surfsalot

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2023
Do what everyone else does in the case thread, buy from Amazon so can return till you find one you like.

rKunda

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2008
Currently happy with all the cases I have but the Apple silicone is my favorite in hand and I keep going back to it any time I change.

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
I don't know which one to buy!
Case preferences are very personal, it’s about like asking which shoes are going to feel good on your feet (no one knows). As others have suggested, perhaps order a few from Amazon and return those you don’t like. Here are a few of my recommendations:

Otterbox Symmetry
Pitaka Pro 4
Phone Rebel Gen 5

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 10, 2017
Case preferences are very personal, it’s about like asking which shoes are going to feel good on your feet (no one knows). As others have suggested, perhaps order a few from Amazon and return those you don’t like. Here are a few of my recommendations:

Otterbox Symmetry
Pitaka Pro 4
Phone Rebel Gen 5
Can you post a link to the symmetry as in the UK there are many options and I don't want to buy a fake one!

TotalMacMove

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2013
USA
How long have you been struggling to find a case? I feel like I regularly see your posts since the 15 released! Just use amazon to try some cases you see and think you’ll like from the mega thread. Everyone has different tastes and at this point you might never find the perfect case.

Reactions: landonalder

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 10, 2017
How long have you been struggling to find a case? I feel like I regularly see your posts since the 15 released! Just use amazon to try some cases you see and think you’ll like from the mega thread. Everyone has different tastes and at this point you might never find the perfect case.
I still can't find one!
Every time I buy one, there are major flaws.
Just bought the Otterbox Core and the buttons are terrible.

Southernguy

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2015
Hampshire
I still can't find one!
Every time I buy one, there are major flaws.
Just bought the Otterbox Core and the buttons are terrible.
I think at this point you’re gonna struggle. Sounds like you’ve tried a lot and it’s difficult to recommend as it’s all personal preference and requirements.

It also took me a while to find a case I was happy with but the andar aspen is perfect for my requirements and I can see myself solely using this case for a very long time.

Reactions: RRC
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.