Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kolvac_S

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2020
Here's the thing, macOS's beautiful design always attracts me and make me feel awesome whenever I use it ,
I know that many people like the new design and we all have different styles and I mean no offense ,But the new design of macOS Big Sur feels so uncomfortable to me and I just think it is very very ugly.......And I feel it is not necessary to make every icon become the same shape and very strange style.....I am afraid it is the trend of macOS 's future design and I have to live with it sooner or later......I am sticking to Catalina for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: planteater

TiggrToo

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2017
Here's the thing, macOS's beautiful design always attracts me and make me feel awesome whenever I use it ,
I know that many people like it and we all have different styles and I mean no offense ,But the new design of macOS Big Sur feels so uncomfortable to me and I just think it is very very ugly.......And I feel it is not necessary to make every icon become the same shape and very strange style.....I am afraid it is the trend of macOS 's future design and I have to live with it sooner or later......I am sticking to Catalina for now.

Just so sad.

Zero concerns from me as well.

I remember, back in the day, when Windows XP first reared its head with its rounded soft icons. The initial outcry was pretty horrifying.

Now it's remembered with much fondness by many.

Kolvac_S

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2020
Zero concerns from me as well.

I remember, back in the day, when Windows XP first reared its head with its rounded soft icons. The initial outcry was pretty horrifying.

Now it's remembered with much fondness by many.

I think u are right.
I am just gonna pay less attention to that and see how it goes.

• Love
Reactions: internet rabbit
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.