Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

trollkatt

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2021
Working OK:
  • SEB (Sweden)
  • Revolut
Works OK, though I needed to get new credentials (It erased the existing one) :
  • BankID (Sweden)

GadgetBen

macrumors 68000
Jul 8, 2015
London
Could someone please test TrustWallet?

Would be much appreciated.

curdy

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2009
BC, Canada
Anyone else having issues with Outlook on iOS and iPadOS not syncing? I have received all my latest emails on my iMac through Outlook but these emails will not show up on the iOS or iPadOS Outlook apps. I have tried rebooting the devices, force closing the apps, and deleting and re-adding my Gmail account to the Outlook apps but no luck. I have also tried in the Outlook settings to "Reset Account" and it just saying "Updating..." at the bottom of the app until I close it.

Lihp8270

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2016
Apple Podcast app. Broken since iOS 14.5 and not fixed since, despite Apple admitting the Apple is horrendously flawed.

Apple is aware:
"Over the last few weeks, some creators have experienced delays in the availability of their content and access to ‌Apple Podcasts‌ Connect. We've addressed these disruptions and encourage creators experiencing any issues to contact us.

We've also heard from listeners and made adjustments based on their feedback with iOS 14.6, which was released on Monday. We will introduce additional enhancements to Library in the coming weeks."

UPDATE: Some saying this does not apply as issue pre-dated iOS 15. Many people thought that the issues would be addressed in iOS 15, therefore have not even upgraded to iOS 14.5 (the version that broke the app). I am posting this to wiki so those waiting to upgrade until the app is fixed know that iOS 15 has NOT solved the issue.
There’s a 14.6 update with podcast fixes

Master of Tragedy

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2018
Working: ING Banking, YAZIO, Cyberobics, myQ, Nuki, Health Mate, Hue App, Hue Sync App, Roborock, Sky Ticket, Smappee, Tado

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.