Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

JayKaylce

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2024
I am having an issue that iCloud Keychain option is not there anymore. My iPad is still on 17.3 and has the option as well as MacOS 14.3.1.
Just chatted with Apple and the person had no clue and nothing worked.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
AirPods Pro connection has gone completely haywire. Randomly disconnects from the device I AM ACTIVELY USING and need to reset Bluetooth or even restart device several times to get it right once. It’s just frustrating. Even more so, everything worked fine on iOS 17.3.

There is a reason why some (including me) hates constant software updates, security or not.

Reactions: justsaynotoleftism

korbs

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2020
When accessing Notes ( by Apple), with my LTE being OFF ( I turn it on when and if need be) soon after jumping on the 17 bandwagon I keep getting the same infuriating notification:

'turn on mobile data or use wifi to access data' - it pops up soon after I stop using my Internet connection.

How to turn it off/ disable? Save me!

Last edited:

WannaGoMac

macrumors 68030
Feb 11, 2007
The best feature of this relesee is I just learned you can turn off the crappy multitasking on the iPad again!!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.