Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bootsie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 23, 2008
Utah
I updated to iOS 7 today at work, I had to delete some music off of my phone in order to make room for the update thinking that i could just put it back on when I got home, but now when I sync it with itunes it will not put all of the music back on...

For instance I have one playlist that I listen to everyday called favorites, on itunes it has 128 songs, but on my phone it only has 35?!

Some of the music was bought with a different itunes account but it is authorized on my computer and I have never had a problem with the music going onto my phone. I also have apps bought with that account that went on it fine.

Do I need to authorize the other account on my phone? How? Is anyone else having this problem?

Please help I need more music on this phone!!! Thanks everyone

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
does it prompt you to input that other accounts password in order to use downloads from it?

fluxboi

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2011
I updated to iOS 7 today at work, I had to delete some music off of my phone in order to make room for the update thinking that i could just put it back on when I got home, but now when I sync it with itunes it will not put all of the music back on...

For instance I have one playlist that I listen to everyday called favorites, on itunes it has 128 songs, but on my phone it only has 35?!

Some of the music was bought with a different itunes account but it is authorized on my computer and I have never had a problem with the music going onto my phone. I also have apps bought with that account that went on it fine.

Do I need to authorize the other account on my phone? How? Is anyone else having this problem?

Did the same to me. All I had to do was untick all of the music in iTunes, update the phone, and then re-tick and it went back on.

idoccurt

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2006

What phone do you have?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.