Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ICEMAN 316

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2008
Do you guys think Apple will have a free navigation app like anroid phones on ios6?

mattkilla420

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2009
san diego
Do you guys think Apple will have a free navigation app like anroid phones on ios6?

i really hope so. ive had my android for a little over 2 years now and on sprint they have the best gps nav app ive ever used. this is the biggest reason im still on my android. i know there are paid nav apps but even those are not as good. (to be fare, the paid apps were on my friends iphone and i did not use it too long)
i am also wondering how apple will integrate points of interest on maps if they are not using google.

Marrakas

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2012
Looks like its confirmed, and once again they shamelessly copy google and call it innovation. Sad really. Their maps do look good though....:cool:

Marrakas

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2012
Yes, but none of those complain about it. Its only apple though who wants to be allowed to copy freely, but not be copied. Hypocrites.

3d buildings was a google invention by the way, and is now shamelessly copied by apple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.