Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AnthonyHello123

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 18, 2023
Hey! I recently got a iPad Pro 2TB T-Mobile Wi-Fi cellular for Anthony, which is his new iPad. I set the Apple ID and passcode and Face ID and Wi-Fi set up

When I try to sign in to my Apple ID, it states my Apple ID has been locked for security reasons. The only way is to unlock it though apple password reset tool on chrome app

What should you do?

Thank you so much

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Hey! I recently got a iPad Pro 2TB T-Mobile Wi-Fi cellular for Anthony, which is his new iPad. I set the Apple ID and passcode and Face ID and Wi-Fi set up

When I try to sign in to my Apple ID, it states my Apple ID has been locked for security reasons. The only way is to unlock it though apple password reset tool on chrome app

What should you do?

Thank you so much
I'd reset my Apple ID password to unlock the account. It's not as if you have any other option here.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

FreakinEurekan

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
How long for what?

If the ID is disabled for security reasons, you have to reset the password - period, end of sentence. It won't unlock until you do.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

DMG35

Contributor
May 27, 2021
Looks to me like the OP is trying to figure out a way to bypass the Apple ID lock.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.