Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPhone 15 base, 15 plus (blue?), or 14 plus (white)

• iPhone 15 pink (current)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • iPhone 14 Plus white

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • iPhone 15 plus (blue?)

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

samesam

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2024
Hi, I bought an iPhone 15 back in October of 2023. Base model in pink. I guess i don’t vibe with the color that much, and the size. I really want a bigger phone (I came from a fairly large Samsung s20 FE). My dream has been to get a white phone for a long time. If the iPhone 15s came in white I would be so happy, but they don’t. I can’t decide if I should sacrifice cameras, USBC, and brightness for a white iPhone 14 Plus. I cannot justify any purchase of an iPhone 15 pro max at this point at all however. I am willing to go to a 15 plus I suppose, but I will most likely be unhappy with the color as well.

samesam

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2024
Hi, I bought an iPhone 15 back in October of 2023. Base model in pink. I guess i don’t vibe with the color that much, and the size. I really want a bigger phone (I came from a fairly large Samsung s20 FE). My dream has been to get a white phone for a long time. If the iPhone 15s came in white I would be so happy, but they don’t. I can’t decide if I should sacrifice cameras, USBC, and brightness for a white iPhone 14 Plus. I cannot justify any purchase of an iPhone 15 pro max at this point at all however. I am willing to go to a 15 plus I suppose, but I will most likely be unhappy with the color as well.
I’m not very apt to spend more, so iPhone 15 plus with the color not being white and it being expensive is not drawing me to it.

James6s

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2015
Cumbria, UK
The blue 15 Plus is probably the most white looking option with a slight blue tint imo. I have a black 15 Plus which is a great device and I’m very happy with it. Previously had a 15 Pro.

The upgrades over the 14 Plus were pretty decent - Dynamic Island, new more premium matte back glass finish which looks and feels great, rounded edges, much brighter screen, 48mp camera with 2x zoom crop, next gen portraits.

If none of that matters then save some cash and get the 14 Plus which is still a solid device.

samesam

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2024
The blue 15 Plus is probably the most white looking option with a slight blue tint imo. I have a black 15 Plus which is a great device and I’m very happy with it. Previously had a 15 Pro.

The upgrades over the 14 Plus were pretty decent - Dynamic Island, new more premium matte back glass finish which looks and feels great, rounded edges, much brighter screen, 48mp camera with 2x zoom crop, next gen portraits.

If none of that matters then save some cash and get the 14 Plus which is still a solid device.
The big things that matter to me is the brighter screen and the better camera. I could probably settle on the camera, but the screen outside is nice to have.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.