Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shadowboi

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2024
Unknown
Idk but if this render is going to be real then this would look extra ugly. Like real ugly. I definitely don’t like this camera array. Looks like some kind of gatekeeping for cheaper iPhones (“ah, wanna cheaper? You get this ugly brick then”).

It looks almost the same as billions of these chinese “iPhone killer” smartphones that were already on the market for the last 5 years

ghanwani

macrumors 601
Dec 8, 2008
Instead of cosmetic gimmicks when will we get something real like a display without PWM and dithering?

Reactions: gusmula

newyorksole

macrumors 603
Apr 2, 2008
New York.
It's funny, how Apple is so obsessed with the color of the back glass, when most consumers will put the phone in an ugly case anyway.
oh no no. it’s the opposite. CONSUMERS are obsessed with the colors lol despite the majority of people putting them in cases.

when I worked at the Apple Store I saw a ton of people who obsessed over the color and in the same breath got an opaque case where you couldn’t see even a glimpse of the phone’s color lol.

Apple should keep focusing on color.

• Love
Reactions: Dj64Mk7

Dj64Mk7

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2013
No one sees these colors and feels FOMO when they look at their iPhone 13 or 14.
I had the opportunity last weekend to see the iPhone 15 in person for the first time, and I immediately loved the pink even more than the marketing images. It reminds me of rose gold, just with less of a yellow tint to it.

svish

macrumors G3
Nov 25, 2017
Definitely expecting the non Pro models to be similar to 15. Hope the colours are brighter this year.

pvd2ath

macrumors newbie
Nov 9, 2021
You’re welcome, of course, to go and show them what innovation truly is. Whatever relevant skills you have could potentially get you a job there. Of course, articles that point out really tiny aesthetic details about future phones don’t help either.
This person is not the only one who thinks Apple is no longer in the innovation business. New colors, more space, and better cameras, just do not cut it anymore. If you want to settle for less, than by all means, have at it and keep spending your money while the rest of us wait it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.