Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brianj922

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 22, 2015
I got this email this morning saying that Apple never received my iPhone and that my loan would resume. I returned my iPhone 14 Pro at the Apple West 14th Store on September 22, 2024, the day I got my iPhone 15 Pro, and have a receipt that says that. Should I just assume this was an error? I checked the loan and it doesn't look like it's been reopened....
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 7.07.05 AM.png

cwanja

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
Texas
Got the exact same email last night. The main order page of Apple Store app says the trade in is cancelled. Tapping into the specific order page says my trade in is completed.

Citizen One loans do not seem activated. Tried to connect with Apple Support twice via iMessage and no one response.

stardlord2046

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2024
United States
Just called apple, supports says because I placed an order online(pre order the phone) and I didn’t use the trade in box they sent to me, after a while I will receive an email says trade in is cancelled. They see my loan at citizen bank is closed, and they can see I traded in the phone in the store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.