Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

newmacuser

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2003
Alameda, CA
I have recently purchased a 17" flat screen iMac and an HP 2110 all in one printer/scanner/copier. I have a constant problem with printing images from iPhoto. The printing begins, but only about a 1/4 to 1/2 of the image prints, then it stops. I have called HP, who has helped me install a new driver, but they cannot seem to figure out what the problem is. I'm a new Mac user, so has anyone else had this issue? Is it easy to resolve? Thanks for any help.

XnavxeMiyyep

macrumors 65816
Mar 27, 2003
Washington
While I haven't used iPhoto much(due to the lack of a digital camera), you could copy the pictures and paste them into a different application(such as Preview) and print from there. Have you tried printing from other applications, yet?

Anticipat3

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2003
Madison, Wisconsin
I have a PSC 2110, and the only problem I had with it was that if you unplug the USB cable from a PC, and then plug it into the Mac, it does all sorts of funny things unless you turn it off, and then turn it back on. Seems obvious, but how often do you turn off your printer, really?

Printing photos in iPhoto works for me so long as I use 8.5x11 paper; If I want to do 4x6 boarderless prints I have to use HP's application, which is kind of a pain, but it works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.