Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shift Option K

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 26, 2013
I'm a straight male attracted to lesbians in particular Tegan and Sara. is that weird? Am I the only one with this "problem??"
In fact, here's what I use for wallpaper (they're not in my music library though)
tegan-and-sara-corner-presshotlo.jpg

Seriously is this weird to be attracted to lesbians?

Last edited:

B...

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2013
Yeah, but in Sara and Teegan's case, it probably won't be as fun as it could be. I'm pretty sure the first thing they'd do is kick you off the bed, and relegate you to the cheerleading section.

"...ooh, what's that? Sigh. Yeah, alright. I'll get you both a glass of water".

Edit: deleted

Shift Option K

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 26, 2013
You are a straight man attracted to women.

If you think that's weird, maybe you're not straight.

Attracted to women who aren't straight. This make a problem for me. Unless I can find a straight woman who is as attractive as a lesbian

Renzatic

Suspended
Attracted to women who aren't straight. This make a problem for me. Unless I can find a straight woman who is as attractive as a lesbian

Well, considering that lesbians tend to look exactly like straight women more often than not, you shouldn't have much of a problem there.

...unless you are attracted to lesbians specifically. If you are, then I guess you've got a thing for lost causes.

Last edited:

samiwas

macrumors 68000
Aug 26, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I'm attracted to quite a few lesbians. I have no problem with it and my wife has no problem with it, so it can't be that bad.

Shift Option K

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 26, 2013
I'm not only attracted to lesbians.

It is a fact that homos are more attractive than heteros. I actually see lots of girls asking on yahoo answers "is it weird to like gays".

there aren't much straight girls as attractive as lesbians in my area. and again it's impossible for a guy to get a lesbian, so what should i do now? see a counsellor?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.