Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FunkyCold24

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
I'm not really sure if this was mentioned or if anyone has tried it but I'll give it a shot:)

I was on the phone with my fiancee last night and was talking to her through my bluetooth headset. I was like, hmm, let me see if I can play my ipod while talking to her on the phone.....Not thinking I would hear anything.

All of a sudden, I hear John Legend-Save Room on my BT350. I asked her fi she could hear that, but she couldn't. I was like this is so cool!!!!!! I couldn't do that on my Treo650, which was disappointing a bit. I mean, yeah, we would prefer headphones but to be able to listen to the music bluetooth, is pretty sweet!!!

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their iPhone and hope to see some comments on this because I want to see if anyone else has experienced this.

Laters Everyone!!!!!
FunkyCold24

****Not sure how useful it is, however, when you're off the phone, the music comes out of the speaker from your iPhone. Either way, this is pretty cool!!!****

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.