Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Ive had a lot of ups and downs with my little one. And when i say issues i mean, issues with the Butterfly keyboard, Battery swelling and then some Trackpad and Speakers issues. But although all this, i cant say that i dont love my "little one". Although i dont do "hard stuff" with it, its still very good with web browsing and Office apps. Being Thin, Lightweight and "petit" make it very helpfull when need to use it at a meeting, or a presentation etc. Not sure if Apple has a similar little one... does she?

MBAir2010

macrumors 603
May 30, 2018
there
Ive had a lot of ups and downs with my little one. And when i say issues i mean, issues with the Butterfly keyboard, Battery swelling and then some Trackpad and Speakers issues. But although all this, i cant say that i dont love my "little one". Although i dont do "hard stuff" with it, its still very good with web browsing and Office apps. Being Thin, Lightweight and "petit" make it very helpfull when need to use it at a meeting, or a presentation etc. Not sure if Apple has a similar little one... does she?
Nice post!
these were all the rage the first week they were released, THEN kaboom
keyboardgate, batterygate and the Sierra upgrade was not up to par than.
well
I saw one for sale for $89 base and $20 extra or a 256GB SSD silver.
the place is very reputable and offer a warrantee of 90 days.
which was the price I might pay for an enclosure and ssd drive I really don't need.
so
how is the keyboard?
some work, some don't......which means?
and
is the processor enough for 2023 internets?
the display and battery must be great?
this would be for a replacement iPad and to give my MBA-2010 11" a much needed rest.
(which is the same baggage size os the 2020 13" MBA)

OH
im typing this on a MacBook Air m1 2020 silver 8GB and never had a spinning ball
the battery lasts over 20 hours and the display is phenomenal!
if you can get one, I would and did!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.