Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

omenatarhuri

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2010
This is normal with these shipments at release. They get to Louisville and sit for a day or so and then arrive on launch day. I've had this happen with every new release I've ordered on launch day over the last 3-4 years.
I called them last week to order mine (had to do this to get a business purchase) and the person on the phone seemed pretty clear about them not arriving until tomorrow I believe earliest. Not sure if it's the same everywhere, but that was the impression I got for Finland anyway.

trickster is meaningless

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2016
Basingstoke, UK
Now showing as shipped, delivery date was 20 June this morning, but now showing 'Arriving Soon'..
Mine sounds like it’s following yours pretty closely, mine changes to 20th and then arriving soon also. I got the “Departed from DHL facility Shenzehn” at 19:30 (12:30 BST). I’m not sure if that means it’s on a plane or heading to another facility before the airport.

In my previous experience, Apple is very conservative on shipping times. My stuff has regularly beaten its estimate by a week. Although I have to be in the office at the end of the week so that’s a little annoying.

mcscot

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2015
Mine sounds like it’s following yours pretty closely, mine changes to 20th and then arriving soon also. I got the “Departed from DHL facility Shenzehn” at 19:30 (12:30 BST). I’m not sure if that means it’s on a plane or heading to another facility before the airport.

In my previous experience, Apple is very conservative on shipping times. My stuff has regularly beaten its estimate by a week. Although I have to be in the office at the end of the week so that’s a little annoying.
Looks like our machines are neighbours in transit as I was 1930 also ! Yes, I've also experienced that Apple underpromises and overdelivers so I'm half expecting to arrive this week..

ErneX

macrumors member
Jul 26, 2011
Mine shipped today from China. Arrives Wednesday 14th.

M2 Max, 38 core GPU with 96GB RAM.

trickster is meaningless

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2016
Basingstoke, UK
This is my tracking info so far. We might be on the same pallet.

IMG_4856.png

Mac_fan75

macrumors member
Jun 1, 2023
Yeah mine is on that pallet also, though Apple says it will arrive next week (Europe, Holland), but I am pretty sure it will be Wednesday or Thursday. M2 Max Studio 64GB 1TB Max cores etc.

npn

macrumors member
Oct 2, 2015
My MacStudio M2Max with 1T internal storage that I ordered on the 7th, has move to "preparing to ship".

DamnDJ

macrumors 6502
Feb 17, 2003
Baltimore
Got the M2 Max with bumped up GPU, 32GB/1TB ordered on the 5th. Just left KY and on the way to Maryland. Cross my fingers it gets here tomorrow, but Wednesday seems more reasonable!

06/12/2023
3:56 P.M.
On the Way
Departed from Facility
Louisville, KY, United States

udflyer

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 3, 2011
Same here. My custom just left KY for Indiana

only strange thing is it still does not show up in my ups my choice. I have to manually track and no date shown

fingers crossed tomorrow

alexjimp

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2023
I ordered on June 5th morning. Still processing. No charge yet on card. Called Apple; Anyone at "processing" ? Thanks!

diekehle

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2009
Ordered 5th June. Full equipped Mac Studio with 2TB storage.

Shipment is in transit to destination
BANGKOK - THAILAND

Why Bangkok?

Update. Currently in Leipzig Germany.

Last edited:

diekehle

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2009
Ordered 5th June. Full equipped Mac Studio with 2TB storage to Germany. Currently in Leipzig Germany.

It might arrive tomorrow. Perfect will throw out my crappy macbook with i9 out the window.

Beaverman3001

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2010
Ordered on the 7th, no update yet, no charge for it. Sad times so far. Hoping to catch one in stock in local store or online elsewhere but doesn't seem like that is going to happen with how stock is looking so far.

trickster is meaningless

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2016
Basingstoke, UK
  • Love
Reactions: AdamSeen

trickster is meaningless

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2016
Basingstoke, UK
Ordered on the 7th, no update yet, no charge for it. Sad times so far. Hoping to catch one in stock in local store or online elsewhere but doesn't seem like that is going to happen with how stock is looking so far.
Ah that sucks, what spec did you go for and what's the expected window? Mine sat at preparing to ship for about 36 hours and then has been doing a pretty rapid world tour to get to the UK. Hopefully you see some movement soon.

Beaverman3001

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2010
Ah that sucks, what spec did you go for and what's the expected window? Mine sat at preparing to ship for about 36 hours and then has been doing a pretty rapid world tour to get to the UK. Hopefully you see some movement soon.
76 core, 192GBRAM, 2TB SSD, shows July 7th-14th for shipping :( At this point I had a large project come up and would grab anything similar in person or a Mac pro or same spec but in store pickup is now showing July 20th lol. See if stocks update overnight I guess.

npn

macrumors member
Oct 2, 2015
My M2 Max with 1T storage, ordered on the 7th, shipped overnight and is scheduled for delivery on Thursday the 15th

trickster is meaningless

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2016
Basingstoke, UK
76 core, 192GBRAM, 2TB SSD, shows July 7th-14th for shipping :( At this point I had a large project come up and would grab anything similar in person or a Mac pro or same spec but in store pickup is now showing July 20th lol. See if stocks update overnight I guess.
Oh wow that's going to be a beast! I imagine the very top SKUs are being batched together. Mine looks like its going to be at least a week early, so I'll keep my fingers crossed yours is even earlier. I've never had any luck getting high-spec stuff in store. Generally it's the base models, occasionally with a bump in RAM/SSD.

Macintosh IIcx

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2014
Denmark
Lol, you could probably get a similar specification Mac Pro much earlier if the online hate for the new Mac Pro is for real 😉

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.