Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

martint235

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 13, 2016
So for the first time I got an Apple Smart Folio case when I got my new M4 13” and I’m really happy with it. But, as there’s always a but, where should I store the pencil pro when not in use (which to be honest is a lot of the time)?

papbot

macrumors 68020
May 19, 2015
So for the first time I got an Apple Smart Folio case when I got my new M4 13” and I’m really happy with it. But, as there’s always a but, where should I store the pencil pro when not in use (which to be honest is a lot of the time)?
On any case I’ve had that didn’t already have a storage spot for the pencil, many do, I bought a sleeve designed for this that just sticks to whatever spot you want the pencil to be when not being used. I’m currently using this from ESR. It works extremely well, easy to place on any case and adheres strongly.

martint235

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 13, 2016
On any case I’ve had that didn’t already have a storage spot for the pencil, many do, I bought a sleeve designed for this that just sticks to whatever spot you want the pencil to be when not being used. I’m currently using this from ESR. It works extremely well, easy to place on any case and adheres strongly.

Looks perfect. Thank you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.