Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

adamlonsdale

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2012
What is your experience with MS Teams? I see it is listed as supported but when launching for the first time I just get 2 completely white windows where the SSO flow would usually appear.

bwcw

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
Has anyone gotten Air Parrot 3 to work with Sonoma? it freezes up on me. Thank you

jbwelsch

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2021
AltServer does not work (mail plugins have been changed to extensions, I think?)

jbwelsch

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2021
What is your experience with MS Teams? I see it is listed as supported but when launching for the first time I just get 2 completely white windows where the SSO flow would usually appear.
Teams works for me, once I'm logged in. I did notice on mOS13 that if my password changed, Teams could not handle me trying to use my SSO again and it was very frustrating. Required a complete uninstall (apps and settings and everything hidden) and reinstall of all MS products.

jbwelsch

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2021
Just launched Parallels - there was an update for both Parallels itself and the desktop tools, but it seems to be running normally at this time. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Affinity Publisher 2. While both Designer and Photo seem to be working fine, Publisher crashes shortly after launch.

I have also verified that both the Steam client and Battle.net launcher are working at this time.
Also want to add that in addition to Battle.net launcher, WoW works in addition to the CurseForge app.

score4fps

macrumors member
Aug 6, 2014
Los Angeles
I'm having major issues with Final Draft (12.0.8), call their Customer Service, Sonoma not on their radar yet. Since installing Sonoma, script doc text appears upside down & backwards and glitchy as hell.

Reactions: fisherking

eoblaed

macrumors 68030
Apr 21, 2010
I added:

Fantastical
GoLand
Notion
Slack

Last edited:

bananafranco

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2008
Frankfurt
Microsoft Teams crashes on my end unless I open it with Rosetta. Haven't had time to purge and reinstall it from scratch from my machine...

pacificblue

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2020
Could someone test the Mullvad VPN app on Sonoma? I mean actually connecting the VPN too, not just if the app can launch. I remember that it was broken last year during the early Ventura beta phases.

Edit: It works!

Last edited:

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
Regarding Audio Hijack & SoundSource, it's no surprise that Rogue Amoeba doesn't support a new beta release of macOS. This has been the case for some years now with them. What IS seemingly wonderful news is that they're offering up a beta release of their apps a lot earlier than normal. Usually they wait until macOS is actually released until they start beta testing..

Same goes for Xcode. A new macOS release like this always requires the corresponding new release of Xcode.

Having said all that, another really great thing to see is the very short list of non-working apps compared to the very long list of working apps. Add that in with some folks reporting how well Sonoma is running for a b1 release, this is all very exciting!

Also of note, the issues with Little Snitch could be resolved in macOS 14 b2. We were seeing the same issues with Little Snitch and other VPN related apps a few weeks ago on one of the Ventura Betas.

Reactions: Brachaci

dmccloud

macrumors 68030
Sep 7, 2009
Anchorage, AK
Just added QuarkXPress to the not working list; Origin Launcher, QBitTorrent, Sublime Text, OmniPlan, and Mimir to the working list.

dialekt

macrumors member
Jun 3, 2014
For my DJs: Can anyone confirm if Rekordbox is working? One simple test would be usb export. Same question for Serato DJ Pro. These are 2 large industry standard DJ software programs. P.S. have’t heard any word on Final Cut Pro compatibility

haralds

macrumors 68030
Jan 3, 2014
Silicon Valley, CA
Regarding Audio Hijack & SoundSource, it's no surprise that Rogue Amoeba doesn't support a new beta release of macOS. This has been the case for some years now with them. What IS seemingly wonderful news is that they're offering up a beta release of their apps a lot earlier than normal. Usually they wait until macOS is actually released until they start beta testing..
Not sure, when they will have that beta. I am not getting my hopes up. I have their complete suite of apps, and their reluctance is always a pain. The audio architecture has not changed, they should allow users to override their lock and live with the consequences.

Reactions: gank41

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
Not sure, when they will have that beta. I am not getting my hopes up. I have their complete suite of apps, and their reluctance is always a pain. The audio architecture has not changed, they should allow users to override their lock and live with the consequences.
I’m still running betas of all their apps from testing with Ventura. I guess I’ll see when any updates from them come out. I still think any issues with Little snitch will be resolved with beta 2

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.