Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
dotdotdot said:
How can you even WORK with icons that BIG???

They are HUGE!!!!!!!!

That's nothing. My dad has his icons at full size, with full size fonts, and the lowest resolution (800x600 I think) on his 12" iBook :eek: ;)

Platform

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2004
Mr. G4 said:
I saw this on MacBidouille

transparent_peonmaster.jpg

Is it just a pic or something else :eek:

risc

macrumors 68030
Jul 23, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Phat_Pat said:
Sorry... although the PSP just got relasesd today.. and is that the PSP hooked up to your mac? Or just a symbol that looks like it.

I own the Japanese PSP and have had it for months, and yes that is the PSP hooked up to the Mac - a few seconds after I took the screenshot I tried renaming it to PSP, I umounted it, mounted it again and the name stuck.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
PlaceofDis said:
Feb. had more days than March :eek:

i must have missed that memo ;)

(but yes it has flown by quite fast for me as well)

LOL! A brain fart if I ever had one! I meant "technically March has more days than February" :D

Sorry for going TO, but my desktop is nothing to be excited about, it's still the default on my Mac mini.

Vader

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2004
Saint Charles, MO
No, they already said it was a Japanese PSP!
risc said:
I own the Japanese PSP and have had it for months, and yes that is the PSP hooked up to the Mac - a few seconds after I took the screenshot I tried renaming it to PSP, I umounted it, mounted it again and the name stuck.

Bubbasteve

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2004
Charleston, IL
Nice Themes

Hello, I was just wondering what would be the best website to find good mac themes for shape shifter

(I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread)

allisonv7

macrumors 6502
Jul 20, 2004
daveway00 said:
I'm leaving March with one of my favorites. Even though I'm a guy, pink is in and I like my favorite logo that way. :D
attachment.php

I really like this one! Where'd it come from? Also, where did you get your desktop icons? I don't think I've seen those before.

allison.

Platform

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2004
daveway00 said:
I'm leaving March with one of my favorites. Even though I'm a guy, pink is in and I like my favorite logo that way. :D
attachment.php

Does that iWork icon give you a menu, so you can open either Keynote or pages :confused:

Platform

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2004
Raven VII said:
What're you talking about? You can see both the Keynote and Pages icons on the Dock. Or maybe I completely misunderstood you?

Yes they are both there but there is also the iWork icon by it self ;) Was wondering what that was for or it's function ;)

rickvanr

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2002
Brockville
Ok, I'm going to bite. What is the toolbar application that monitors internet in/ out traffic. I would like to track my internet use locally, to see if I'm being jibed by the ISP

JackSYi

macrumors 6502a
Feb 20, 2005
daveway00 said:
attachment.php

Hey Daveway00 could you please tell us where you got that desktop pictures, I like it and want to try it out, thanks!

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
homerjward said:
nice. is that like a screenshot from something i.e. a game (if so what engine:eek:) or where'd you get that? it's really cool.

here is the complete info:

Icons: Default Windows XP icons
Wallpaper: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15940229/
Appearance: Longhorn Alternative Dark 48px
Appearance by using: dxtheme.dll (?) hacked to allow 3rd party themes in XP

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.