Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
To navigate/scroll to the top of the screen one will just tap there. What happens when one needs to navigate to the bottom? Is there a taping way to achieve it?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
To navigate/scroll to the top of the screen one will just tap there. What happens when one needs to navigate to the bottom? Is there a taping way to achieve it?
Nothing as far as iOS itself provides similar to tap to scroll to the top.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
You must mean to the bottom because to the top its already provided.
Right, nothing that iOS provides natively for scrolling to the bottom as it does for tapping to scroll to the top.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Right, nothing that iOS provides natively for scrolling to the bottom as it does for tapping to scroll to the top.
I haven't added any app for scrolling to the top, are you sure its not provided natively by iOS? If you havent added any apps for this, why dont you try it yourself on your iPhone and see what happens?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I haven't added any app for scrolling to the top, are you sure its not provided natively by iOS? If you havent added any apps for this, why dont you try it yourself on your iPhone and see what happens?
Seems like you might be misreading what I've been saying: iOS natively provides the tap to scroll to the top functionality, but there is no such similar tap to scroll to the bottom functionality that iOS natively provides.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.