Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nozuka

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2012
thank you. i was actually wondering where to post things about the airpods some days ago, since they are not just for the iPhone.

JT2002TJ

macrumors 68000
Nov 7, 2013
Thanks, I originally requested this early on when the originals first came out. I'm glade we have it now, it makes searching and contributing much easier!

rcforkat

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2019
Question? For those that upgraded to the AirPod Pros, was it worth it with regards to sound quality, comfort, other?

Reactions: PamSilver

fokmik

Suspended
Oct 28, 2016
USA
Can wait for the new airpods studio....since now i am very satisfied with the spacial audio and i think over the ear airpods will be even better

• Angry
Reactions: CarlJ

CarlJ

macrumors 604
Feb 23, 2004
San Diego, CA, USA
Is this where we post about the Air Pod Studio rumours?
NO! This thread was the original announcement of a new sub-forum for discussing AirPods and such - this thread is NOT a place to discuss anything other than the announcement of the sub-forum, which happened 11 months ago, so there isn’t really anything left to discuss. To post something about the AirPod Studio rumours go to the AirPods sub-forum.

Forums > Apple Wearables > AirPods

MacAudio

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2010
Metro New York
Thank you for this forum. Currently on my second pair of AirPod Pro's with the issue of crackling and rattling when talking or listing to music/Movies. This really becoming a pain! Hopefully, the new pair coming (the 3rd one) will not have any issues.

• Angry
Reactions: CarlJ

Ralfi

macrumors 601
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
With the release of the AirPods Max, thought I’d suggest thread title categories for this forum:

AirPods v1
AirPods v2 (possibly merged with v1 as “v1 & v2”).
AirPods Pro
AirPods Max

lbdesign

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2016
Is there a semi-definitive listing anywhere of the relative:
1) audio quality and 2) mic quality of the full lines of Apple and Beats earpods? There are too many for me to keep track of at this point.

Aditya rathee

macrumors regular
May 1, 2019
India
I bought beats studio buds 1 day back love them but have 2 questions

why does they show warranty only upto 9th september ( they have 1 yr warranty )
how to manually get latest firmware update .. some say it will update automatically when connected to internet but they are not does so for me so how ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.