Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pdoherty

macrumors 65816
Dec 30, 2014
Currently on Luigi’s Mansion 3, I find it a good pick up and play game. Thing I find is I like the Lite so much I may wait for the Lite version of Nintendos new console before buying it, if it has that rumoured 8” screen. But it would also be nice if they make the next Lite dockable with your TV still.
I have a Switch - what's different about the Lite?

Ameer_1

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2023
Boca Raton, Florida
I sold my Series X and got a PS5. I had enough of the ads on the Xbox dashboard, I can only see Microsoft putting even more ads on Xbox and putting the price of Game Pass up quite a bit, they are paying hundreds of millions for some of the games to be on Game Pass! Not for me, plus I didn’t think much of Starfield.

Also have a Switch Lite I grabbed off eBay second hand and I’ve been loving it. I have a steam Deck but hardly play it, I may sell it but haven’t decided yet.
I'm trying to sell my PS5 for $500 since I got the Series S since I only Cod, Fifa, and GTA. I assume I might stick with Xbox since Cod will be coming to Game Pass.

Pezimak

macrumors 68030
May 1, 2021
I have a Switch - what's different about the Lite?

You can't remove the joycons, it doesn't have any rumble and the screen is smaller, oh and it doesn't have auto brightness based on ambient light. But it has the same power and everything else. And you can't rock the Lite and it lacks the ability to connect to a TV or monitor, something I hope they resolve in the Lite version of their next console.

Reactions: pdoherty

Macalicious2011

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2011
London
Hey everyone! I noticed this thread discussing opinions on the PS5 vs Xbox Series X. If you're considering a PS5, I found an interesting article about a Black Friday deal at Best Buy with a Marvel's Spider-Man 2 bundle. You can check it out here:Sony PS5 Black Friday Deal at Best Buy – Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Bundle. What are your thoughts on the deal or any other Black Friday gaming console discounts?
You need to do the math if the deal is good or not. First of all, do you want to play that game? If now/yes how much cheaper is the bundle than buying the PS5 on its own versus building the bundle separately.

MedRank

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2023
You need to do the math if the deal is good or not. First of all, do you want to play that game? If now/yes how much cheaper is the bundle than buying the PS5 on its own versus building the bundle separately.
Great point! I'm currently deep into researching the best value Black Friday deals, especially for the PS5.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.