Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Theodory

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 26, 2014
hey ! , this is Ralph Theodory, I have made a new project video " :apple: iOS 9"
the iOS 9 concept I have made contains some interesting ideas and features that -in my opinion- must be in future iOS updates.
really, I have put a lot of work into this video, and i wanted to post this thread to discuss the ideas in the video if they are possible to be on apple's next iOS or not, please do not report this thread, i didn't make it to promote my video. i really need some serious feedback to improve.
thank you so much
Sincerely
Ralph :apple: Theodory

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hyvNyv-4mU

seble

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2010
hey ! , this is Ralph Theodory, I have made a new project video "iOS 9"
the iOS 9 concept I have made contains some interesting ideas and features that -in my opinion- must be in future iOS updates.
really, I have put a lot of work into this video, and i wanted to post this thread to discuss the ideas in the video if they are possible to be on apple's next iOS or not, please do not report this thread, i didn't make it to promote my video. i really need some serious feedback to improve.
thank you so much
Sincerely

Wow there are some really great ideas in there.

Reactions: The Doctor11

iRoRo

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2013
UK
hey ! , this is Ralph Theodory, I have made a new project video "iOS 9"
thank you so much
Sincerely

I'd buy that!

What about an added facility of siri being able to translate, speak to siri in one language and pick what language to play back. Huge development in the language barrier.

Hot12345

macrumors 6502
Mar 1, 2015
hey ! , this is Ralph Theodory, I have made a new project video " :apple: iOS 9"
thank you so much
Sincerely

Video Link:

What i really like about is that diagnostic app that test for you of the sensors in your device properly working.

Really nice concept.

nj-morris

macrumors 68000
Nov 30, 2014
UK
Didn't realise that you were on MacRumors. I've seen a lot of your concepts, and they're great!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.