Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Metatron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 2, 2002
Golf baby. Put a sensor on my Nike clubs, or Pings, etc, and have the nano record my swing, the angle, and help me improve my golf game. Now that is a good way to help the rest of us lazy people out who only run when the golf cart is rolling down the hill.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
If we're going to have iPod nano-linked sensors to measure the exercise of coach potatoes and other non-runners, how 'bout sensors on our keyboards that measure how many calories we use up typing? Or from swiveling our desk chairs? Or from pushing buttons to change channels on the TV? Or from opening and closing the refrigerator door? Or from struggling to open the big bag of chips?

Actually, coach potatoes do run now and then, such as when the pizza guy arrives and the doorbell rings.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Doctor Q said:
Actually, coach potatoes do run now and then, such as when the pizza guy arrives and the doorbell rings.

Nah...I just leave the door unlocked and yell for the guy to come in...

kgarner

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2004
Utah
Metatron said:
Golf baby. Put a sensor on my Nike clubs, or Pings, etc, and have the nano record my swing, the angle, and help me improve my golf game. Now that is a good way to help the rest of us lazy people out who only run when the golf cart is rolling down the hill.
I want that. My golf game can use all the help it can get. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.