Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slooksterPSV

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 17, 2004
Nowheresville
Ok so today I went down to take the Novell CNA 6.5 Test, 050-686 and I passed omg I passed. So I get my $1600 scholarship from Novell and I'm certified in CNA 6.5, so who else here has any certifications. Sorry I'm so happy and excited about this.

tip

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2006
Congrats on your passing of the exam!

I've got a crapload of certs - personally I don't think they mean much, but to each his/her own.

CISSP, ISSAP, GIAC GCFW Gold, CEH, MCSA 2003 (and MCP), CSA/HP-UX, LPIC-2 (and LPIC-1), PGP CPE, RSA/CSE (for SecurID 5.1), Security+, Linux+, Veritas Certified Data Protection Administrator ....... and I'm currently studying for my GIAC GSOC, mainly because it's paid for.

slooksterPSV

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 17, 2004
Nowheresville
tip said:
Congrats on your passing of the exam!

I've got a crapload of certs - personally I don't think they mean much, but to each his/her own.

CISSP, ISSAP, GIAC GCFW Gold, CEH, MCSA 2003 (and MCP), CSA/HP-UX, LPIC-2 (and LPIC-1), PGP CPE, RSA/CSE (for SecurID 5.1), Security+, Linux+, Veritas Certified Data Protection Administrator ....... and I'm currently studying for my GIAC GSOC, mainly because it's paid for.
HOLY FRIKKEN SHIZER!!!

macridah

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2004
Nor-Cal
Congrats on your cert.

I have a few myself: OCP-DBA 9i/10g, RHCT, ITIL foundations, CAPM, SCJP, SCWCD, CCNA

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Wow. Novell certs. I haven't even touched NetWare since v5.1, so wouldn't even recognise it now. Well done.

As for me, I have a full CCNP, two modules from the CCSP (SECUR and CSPFA), a recently passed CCSA in NG, and MCSEs in NT4 and Windows 2000. I'm currently studying for my CCSE, then I'm going to go back to the Cisco books and finish off the other three CCSP modules. That ought to keep me busy until Christmas :D

EDIT : Oh, I forgot my MCPs in Exchange 2000 and 5.5. And the little matter of my Honours degree in Civil Engineering :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.