Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Johnny365

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 30, 2015
This is with the latest official versions (iPadOS 17.0.2 and iOS 17.0.2)

I haven't changed any settings. On my iPhone, it is updated, but on my iPad Pro, it is showing "last synced Saturday". I tried turning iCloud Photos on and off with no resolution.

Anyone experiencing this?

ht5pilot

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2011
MS
This is with the latest official versions (iPadOS 17.0.2 and iOS 17.0.2)

I haven't changed any settings. On my iPhone, it is updated, but on my iPad Pro, it is showing "last synced Saturday". I tried turning iCloud Photos on and off with no resolution.

Anyone experiencing this?
I’ve been dealing with iCloud Photo syncing issue on my iPhone 15 Pro and iPad Pro since September 23rd. Everything is uploaded to iCloud.com, but a message on bottom of my photo albums says “Syncing with iCloud”. It never goes away on both devices. I’ve had my issue escalated to Apple engineers, but haven’t heard from them. I guess they’re all working on this overheating issue in which software update 17.0.3 was made available today. It fixes this overheating issue and my battery seems to last longer in a charge. However, it did not fix my iCloud syncing issue. Getting really frustrated with Apple instead of enjoying my new iPhone.

Johnny365

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 30, 2015
Yes, sometimes the message says that "Syncing with iCloud" other times, it flashes to "Optimizing system performance", but no matter the message or status, the Photos still don't get synced.

Reactions: ht5pilot
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.