Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

originaldotexe

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2020
Kentucky
_5210226.JPG
_5210228.JPG
_5210227.JPG

I recently got a fancy camera and some lenses, which I plan to use to make tech videos on YouTube. In the process of learning how to use it (this is the first real camera I've owned other than old point and shoots), I decided to take some funny distorted photos of my MBP using this super wide angle fisheye lens I got.

Maybe it's a bit silly for this forum, but I thought it was neat.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Aug 31, 2011
View attachment 2380879 View attachment 2380883 View attachment 2380880

I recently got a fancy camera and some lenses, which I plan to use to make tech videos on YouTube. In the process of learning how to use it (this is the first real camera I've owned other than old point and shoots), I decided to take some funny distorted photos of my MBP using this super wide angle fisheye lens I got.

MMBP (Mac Mini Book Pro)?

;)

Reactions: Captain Trips

TheShortTimer

macrumors 68030
Mar 27, 2017
London, UK
I decided to take some funny distorted photos of my MBP using this super wide angle fisheye lens I got.

Silly? Not at all. I actually like the fisheye style and bought an action camera with that lens (and I really need to make more usage of it) because I want to film stuff with that distinctive look.

It's definitely neat. Please share more of it. :)

Reactions: Captain Trips
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.