Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AeroZ

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 7, 2013
Estonia
Hi,

I'm running iOS 8.4 on iPhone 5s.

I'm having problems with App Store.

1. App icons under Updates tab turn grey. I'm able to fix this by either swiping up or down fast through the Updates tab (makes/forces the icons to load for some reason) or close App Store from the app switcher and re-open it.

Photo 17.07.15 4 46.46.png

2. When I go to Updates->Purchases and tap on any app listed there I get to the loading screen but it just keeps loading forever. If I go back and tap on the same app again then it loads the page instantly.

Photo 22.07.15 9 35.41.png

Is this some sort of caching problem or a bug in 8.4? I restored my device two days ago and the problems are still there.

I've tried lots of different things including signing out of the app store and signing back in, resetting network settings etc - didn't work.

Do you have any ideas what's causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: hazand97074

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Probably an App Store (server-side) glitch of some sort.

mackiee

macrumors member
Mar 14, 2014
I have exactly the same issue since a couple of months back. Had it in 8.4.1 and still have it in 9.0. :( It is extremely frustrating to be forced to scroll down and then up again to have the icons showing correctly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.