Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fiatpanda

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 6, 2013
I updated to iOS 7 beta 2 a week ago, I'm not an apple developer. My device went flat a few days ago and it's in a reboot loop. I no longer have access to a computer that I can restore from, nor will my Internet allow me to download iOS 6.1.3. Please help!! I have an iPod touch 5th Generation. :D thanks for any help!
- Jacob

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
Try downloading the latest version of Redsn0w and using some of the extra options. I'm not at a computer right now, but one of the options fixes reboot loops. I'm pretty sure it works with OSes that aren't jailbroken.

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
I updated to iOS 7 beta 2 a week ago, I'm not an apple developer. My device went flat a few days ago and it's in a reboot loop. I no longer have access to a computer that I can restore from, nor will my Internet allow me to download iOS 6.1.3. Please help!! I have an iPod touch 5th Generation. :D thanks for any help!
- Jacob

I'm not the search police, I just don't have a link handy. There are some solutions offered in the forum. Unfortunately I don't remember anything that doesn't require a computer and a downgrade (which is the other reason I didn't supply any links - but it's probable they contain new information). Good luck!

Also, IIRC the "fix" seemed to be turning off Find My Phone before the upgrade, but again, check the threads for the latest info. Sorry I don't have a better answer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.