Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chrismac2

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
Seattle, WA
Can anyone else confirm whether when printing a web page to PDF, that choosing "Save to Web Receipts" works or not? I just discovered that for me, on beta 3 of Sonoma, it looks like it's printing to PDF, but when I check the Web Receipts folder, nothing is actually saved. I can manually choose "Save as PDF", and choose the location to save, and that works fine, and is a workaround for sure. But again, it appears "Save to Web Receipts" is not working...

Reactions: alexjohnson

alexjohnson

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2010
Can anyone else confirm whether when printing a web page to PDF, that choosing "Save to Web Receipts" works or not? I just discovered that for me, on beta 3 of Sonoma, it looks like it's printing to PDF, but when I check the Web Receipts folder, nothing is actually saved. I can manually choose "Save as PDF", and choose the location to save, and that works fine, and is a workaround for sure. But again, it appears "Save to Web Receipts" is not working...
Was just reporting the same. Ideally, use the Feedback app to report it so Apple's engineers have a record. I just did with feedback FB12762986.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.