Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
How can i save videos i shot from the iPhone to my iMac? Drag n drop them from "Photos" wont work, could it be because they are big videos?

Goatllama

macrumors 6502a
Jun 24, 2015
Mountaintop Lair
Did import all [new] photos not work?

3-import-all-photos-mac-os-x.jpg

Should be able to click that, then select the video and File > Export to wherever you want it.

Reactions: zoran

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Ok thanks!!!
Let me ask something else... suppose as my main pic/video tank i have my iMac and i delete the photos from my iPhone, is it possible that sometime there can be some kind of sync and the iPhone photos is duplicated on my main pic/video tank which is my iMac. That way as you understand i will have a problem!!!

Goatllama

macrumors 6502a
Jun 24, 2015
Mountaintop Lair
It should only import the new photos, if I'm understanding your question correctly. There is of course the possibility of some such error happening that duplicates photos, but I've not heard of it before. And with duplicate photos (or any file, for that matter) situations, I would be wary of deleting any files before making a backup - sometimes files appear to be duplicated but are not, and then you've deleted the originals.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.