Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TracerAnalog

macrumors 6502a
Nov 7, 2012
Using a Spigen EZ Fit on my 15 Pro Max. Very easy to install. Have always used Spigen screen protectors on all my phones.
Me too, excellent screenprotectors and dead easy to install. I’ve been using screenprotectors ever since sand and wind during a photo shoot in Moab put a whole bunch of micro scratches on my unprotected screen.

Bethanie21

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2015
I use relatively cheap JETech screen protectors. I’ve gotten installation down to a fine art, although it is frustrating as I have OCD and cannot bear dust anywhere underneath the protector. I always use the hinge method and the stickers provided to make sure the protector is properly aligned. Works a charm for me - I‘ve had my 14 Pro for a few months now and it only took me 2 attempts to get the screen protector on perfectly with no dust particles or bubbles.

PowerMac5500

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2021
I’ve never used a screen protector and never will and never have scratched any of my iPhone screens.
Other people think they are important and treat their iPhone more roughly.
I was this person. Until I got my brand new iPhone 8+ (still my favorite iPhone). Anyway, the very same day I opened it, I put it in my pocket. The same pocket I had forgotten I had a binder clip in (you know the kind with the black spring-steel and the folding metal arms.) Well, that spring-steel is hard carbon metal, and it dug a nice 1 inch gouge right in the center of my screen. I was mortified, but there was nothing I could do except for wait for something "bigger" to happen and then get it repaired. Nothing bigger (and repairable) ever happened, and a used the phone for over 2 years (after adding a screen protector, which somewhat disguised the gouge). That is until one fateful day when my mother in law shut it in the tailgate of a Toyota Tacoma and turned it into a flip phone.

I use Spigen for both cases and screen protectors. They are the best. IMO.

Last edited:

canyonblue737

macrumors 68020
Jan 10, 2005
Spigen EZ Fit for at least the last 5 years now (new iPhone each year.) I will say this year the Spigen doesn't go as close to the edge of the phone as in the past I suspect to avoid where the glass curves now, its not a big deal and it certainly covers the display portion entirely. The beauty of the EZ Fit is you always get a 100% perfect alignment with no technique required, you only have to make sure there isn't dust on the display when you apply.

Reactions: rmadsen3 and svish

polyphenol

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2020
Wales
I use relatively cheap JETech screen protectors. I’ve gotten installation down to a fine art, although it is frustrating as I have OCD and cannot bear dust anywhere underneath the protector. I always use the hinge method and the stickers provided to make sure the protector is properly aligned. Works a charm for me - I‘ve had my 14 Pro for a few months now and it only took me 2 attempts to get the screen protector on perfectly with no dust particles or bubbles.
I just tried JETech on my 15PM. And couldn't get them to work.

First one, I had three bubbles that just wouldn't go. I'd think they were pushed to the edge, and out. But a few seconds later, they re-appeared.

Second one, even worse. Loads of bubbles.

Wish I had used the hinge technique (as I did successfully with the one - make forgotten - on my 12 Pro) but used the supplied alignment thingy.

RRC

macrumors 68000
Nov 3, 2020
Torras full screen protector, edge to edge that still allows cases to be used. Super easy to apply too.

Reactions: Gathomblipoob

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
Torras full screen protector, edge to edge that still allows cases to be used. Super easy to apply too.
The Torras Diamond Shield was the first screen protector I've ever been able to install myself with no bubbles or dust.

Reactions: walds11

kkh786

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2013
United Kingdom
Torras on both my 15 Pro Max and wife’s 15 Pro. Works a treat and installation was a breeze.
Also got them for a reasonable price during Prime Day.
Torras also gave us two decent cases as gifts when we registered the respective warranties.
All in all, Torras have been amazing.
Recommended.

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
Avoid this one. It’s absolutely terrible and doesn’t even fit the iPhone 15 as the screen protector is much smaller than the display. It leaves a wide area of screen unprotected. I bought it twice and same issue on both kits.
IMG_0056.png

Reactions: Citizen45

UMRebel

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2010
North MS
I have used the iCarez Tempered Glass Screen Protector for my 12 Pro and now the 15 Pro. I actually prefer the black outline on the glass because I can't even tell that there is a protector on the phone and I don't feel that it interferres with the screen layout. They can also be replaced affordably if scratched or broken. I have never had any issues with a case interfering with the fit of the protector and I tend to change cases often - Caudabe, Speck, Spigen, Keyway, Apple Silicone & Finewoven, Aliexpress Leather, Otterbox, Mous, dbrand Ghost, etc.

vacay

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2012
I use the Mothca anti-glare glass. It’s awesome, no fingerprints and no harsh reflection. A very pleasant look and feel

Mothca 2 Pack Matte Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 15 Pro Max[6.7 inch] + 2 Pack Camera Lens Protector, Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint Case Friendly Tempered Glass Film, Bubble Free, Smooth as Silk https://www.amazon.com/Mothca-Protector-Anti-Glare-Anti-Fingerprint-Friendly/dp/B0CDLT8VD5

View attachment 2304139

@ToddH Does this have a grainy look to text or images? Any other pics you could upload?

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
@ToddH Does this have a grainy look to text or images? Any other pics you could upload?
I don’t have any other photos with me right now. I could possibly take some later and provide you with some more feedback. as for the grain or graininess in the screen protector, you have to look really hard for it but some of it is there but it’s very small and faint. I know what you’re talking about. I’ve seen it before on other lower quality matte screen protectors, especially with the older plastic ones. I don’t like seeing a lot of grain under my screen protector either so I’m real picky about what I use on my phone. I’ve been very happy and impressed with this particular screen protector. I ordered probably four of the two packs to keep as spares but I haven’t broken one yet. It’s just piece of mind to having extras with me. I have seen a different brand of screen protector that my mom purchased other than the Mothca and it was not good. The Mothca brand is very professional looking and smooth to the touch and very clean. About additional photos, this is just a quick photo I took with my other 15 Pro Max, using the macro camera and photographing the screen itself of the other iPhone so it’s a much closer view then what you would normally see with your naked eye, this is just a random photo I had on my other phone and this is what it looks like if you got your eye close to the screen. There is a small amount of graininess to it but like I said, it’s not very easy to see. I do not have another iPhone without hey Matt screen to compare with hope this helps… it’s a very nice screen protector, and I highly recommend using them.

IMG_5673.jpeg

IMG_5674.jpeg

IMG_5674.jpeg

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.