Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MoparShaha

Contributor
Original poster
May 15, 2003
San Francisco
Here we go....

I snapped this in Sausalito, CA. You wouldn't know it's bobbing around in the SF Bay.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 403

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
a bit early but ...

Here I go ... The barrow in my garden, it represents the whole work we've done there, Peach, Cherry, Tomato, Beans, Corn, Watermelon, Honey-melon and other tropical fruits...

Mydesktop.jpg

Edit: I just saw my new member status in Macrumors.com ... I reached the 500 Posts! ... Yeahhh! ;) :) :cool: :p :D :eek:

The last time I checked that I was far away and now ... It's amazing how much fun I've had here...

Now, to work on my avatar ;)

Crystal-Lite

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2004
UK
Some very interesting desktops above.
I'm a nature lover so I tend to use nature pictures. This is mine this month.

attachment.php

LeeTom

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2004
Taken by me at The Standard rooftop pool & lounge, downtown L.A.

Lee Tom

Attachments

• leetomdesktop.jpg
    leetomdesktop.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 348

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
this one,
untitled550.jpg
and this one:
blissufosc.jpg

not sure which, i switch about once a day cause i dont know which i like more. yeah, it's a crappy photoshop job on the 2nd one but i dont technically owna copy yet. plus their windows xp :(
btw, using all the skinning and the dock and everything makes my hard drive spin up constantly, the fan blow full blast all the time, makes the thing scorch my lap and gets literally about 35-40 min of battery life. all of which ive concluded can be attributed to not enough ram and crappy integrated gfx
edit: i cant see inline images in my browser for some reason (firefox 0.9 on winxp). i wonder why not... edit x2: found the solution, i had selected "show images only from originating website" or something like that in a preference pane

Capt Underpants

macrumors 68030
Jul 23, 2003
Austin, Texas
Here's mine. It's pretty plain, but at least it's not the default OSX background, which I posted last month. I got this from macdesktops.com.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 389

yippy

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2004
Chicago, IL
Me and some of my friends at the 2003 Drum Corp International competition in Indianapolis. (I am on the far left).

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 426

bigandy

macrumors G3
Apr 30, 2004
Murka
my nice clean new desktop on my newly formatted powerbook g4...

i tell you, 2gb ram makes it soooo much easier to run loads of apps in the background!

the picture is from sunshine village, near banff, canada. two years ago. skiing for 3 months. fun!

see that big cliff, on the left side (in the shade) of the peak nearest the right? i snowbladed down that, i did. me. oooh the memories.

next month i'm for putting up the pic of me mid-fall on the world's highest bungee jump (220m) in south africa..

extreme sports enthusiast? me? :D

Attachments

• september_99k.jpg
    september_99k.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 283

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
I changed yesterday...

as soon as I arrived at home got that pic, and the barrow goes to the eMac at home...

Now presenting the new desktop and this will be the whole month with me:

Macdesktop.jpg

Laslo Panaflex

macrumors 65816
May 1, 2003
Tokyo
Here's my work desktop, I made it myself. The Pegasus is our company logo.

P.S. Yes I used that spotlight PS tutorial, but added to it, so mine is better :D

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 224

Lloyd1994

macrumors member
Aug 31, 2004
Orygun
Another lazy day on the couch for Cookie (on the left) and Mushu (on the right).

Attachments

• 9-1-2004-desktop.jpg
    9-1-2004-desktop.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 222
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.