Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 27, 2012
Texas
IMG_5482.PNG

IMG_5483.JPG

RLRabb

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2011
I can’t imagine ever wanting to linger on the Lock Screen on my iPad. I’d really like to see the widgets as designed and shown on your Lock Screen on my Home Screen instead.

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 27, 2012
Texas
That looks slick! Where’d you get the new and noteworthy widget pls?
Thanks, ’preciate it! Um.. got it through the Widgy app. You’ll have to unlock the XL widgets for the iPad.. once you do that I’ll share the link for the widget.

Reactions: Southernguy

Southernguy

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2015
Hampshire
Thanks, ’preciate it! Um.. got it through the Widgy app. You’ll have to unlock the XL widgets for the iPad.. once you do that I’ll share the link for the widget.

Sorry for the delay, I’ll have a look through Widgy once I get a sec and I’ll holler if I need if that’s ok? Thanks again!

return2sendai

macrumors 65816
Oct 22, 2018
Meh. Still an enormous waste of homescreen space, those borders, ffs. Still everything moving around when you just want to move one thing. Still locked into a grid with no optional flexibility. My homescreen has been empty of widgets since widgets arrived and will remain so in 17. Meh. The lockscreen is cooler, but it disappears in 5 seconds! Where’s the option to keep it on or extend the time it’s on? Otherwise, what’s the point of lockscreen widgets? All the little things…

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 27, 2012
Texas
Still locked into a grid with no optional flexibility. My homescreen has been empty of widgets since widgets arrived and will remain so in 17. Meh. The lockscreen is cooler, but it disappears in 5 seconds! Where’s the option to keep it on or extend the time it’s on? Otherwise, what’s the point of lockscreen widgets? All the little things…
I agree… don’t like the grid layout and its long overdue for a change, but the reason why I opt to use widgets it allows for a glimpse of relevant information without having to open an app.

And I believe interactive widgets will take that to the next stage. Lockscreen widgets is in the same vein with widgets on the HomeScreen, a quick look.

Would it be problematic to share your Wallpaper?

But I always go for the original download… I prefer the highest resolution.

Reactions: return2sendai

Kissmo1980

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2021
I agree… don’t like the grid layout and its long overdue for a change, but the reason why I opt to use widgets it allows for a glimpse of relevant information without having to open an app.

And I believe interactive widgets will take that to the next stage. Lockscreen widgets is in the same vein with widgets on the HomeScreen, a quick look.

But I always go for the original download… I prefer the highest resolution.
Very Much appreciated!
Thank you!

Reactions: Ludatyk

return2sendai

macrumors 65816
Oct 22, 2018
There you go. With widgets where they belong.

Attachments

• IMG_0275.png
    IMG_0275.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0277.png
    IMG_0277.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
Reactions: Ludatyk
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.